Virtual Classroom - Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
Avoid the commute to the classroom and study from home or work!
This training course will provide you with the basic skills and knowledge to respond to an emergency. You will learn to provide life support and the management of a casualty of any age until the arrival of medical assistance.
This course teaches special techniques for children and infants so is ideal for new mums and all parents who want to be prepared with the skills and confidence to respond in the case of an emergency.
This course follows a blended learning approach where students will complete self-paced online theoretical learning before attending a virtual session where students can interact with a qualified trainer to demonstrate practical skills. The trainer will observe the student against the performance and knowledge evidence requirements for HLTAID010 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support.
A manikin kit is used during the virtual session with the trainer to demonstrate CPR.
Manikin kit important information:
- Book at least 2 weeks ahead to allow for delivery to the postal address chosen at time of booking.
- Once dispatched, the manikin kit is not returnable. If you need to cancel or make changes to your booking, the cost of the kit plus postage and handling is deducted from eligible refund amounts. Refer to our refund policy for more information.
- The course price includes postage and an 'Authority to Leave' is applied, please contact us to remove. Items will be left in a safe and accessible place, otherwise StarTrack will follow its process for undeliverable items.
- An additional $10 fee is charged at time of shipping to a PO Box delivery address.
- The resources in this kit are intended for the student's individual use only.
Provide basic emergency life support (HLTAID010) includes Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (HLTAID009).
*Courses up to and including 30th September 2023 are scheduled in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Courses from 1st October 2023 onwards are scheduled in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).