Virtual Classroom - CPR
This course follows a blended learning approach where students will complete online theoretical learning before attending a virtual session where students can interact with a qualified trainer to demonstrate CPR. The trainer will observe the student against the performance and knowledge evidence requirements for HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
A manikin kit is used during the virtual session with the trainer to demonstrate CPR.
Manikin kit important information:
- Book at least 2 weeks ahead to allow for delivery to the postal address chosen at time of booking.
- The course price includes postage and an 'Authority to Leave' is applied, please contact us to remove. Items will be left in a safe and accessible place, otherwise StarTrack will follow its process for undeliverable items.
- An additional $10 fee is charged at time of shipping to a PO Box delivery address.
- The resources in this kit are intended for the student's individual use only.
*This online course has been scheduled in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide CPR‚ in a range of situations‚ including community and workplace settings.
Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities
- On successful completion, you will be issued with the nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Please note it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the adult manikin on the floor.
This course follows a blended learning format where students will complete online theoretical learning before attending a virtual session with a trainer to be assessed against the unit of competency requirements.
Step 1: Enrol in course.
- A manikin kit will be dispatched to your nominated address
- You will receive login credentials for theoretical online learning
Step 2: Complete your online learning while you wait for your manikin kit to arrive
Step 3: Attend a virtual session with your manikin kit
Step 4: Receive a statement of attainment (if all requirements are met)
- Learn CPR skills to save a life
- Meet your workplace safety obligations
- Your own space is your classroom in this completely virtual course
- Legal and other requirements
- Basic Life Support - DRSABCD
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) steps
- Demonstration and use of a defibrillator (AED)
|12 November 2021||01:30 pm - 02:30 pm||Online Course in AEDT||0||$99.00|
|12 November 2021||03:00 pm - 04:00 pm||Online Course in AEDT||0||$99.00|
|26 November 2021||01:30 pm - 02:30 pm||Online Course in AEDT||0||$99.00|
|6 December 2021||01:30 pm - 02:30 pm||Online Course in AEDT||0||$99.00|