Psychological First Aid Bundle
Psychological first aid is a support activity that helps people impacted by an emergency, disaster or traumatic event. It is a humane, supportive response to another person who is suffering and may need support. The bundle includes self-paced eLearning about Psychological First Aid and the Modulator first aid kit.
IntroductionPsychological first aid is a support activity that helps people impacted by an emergency, disaster or traumatic event. It is a humane, supportive response to another person who is suffering and may need support.
The bundled option includes self-paced eLearning where you will learn about responding to emergencies, disasters or traumatic events. Additionally, you will be prepared to act with the Modulator first aid kit which simplifies first aid with injury specific modules (postage and packaging included).
- Understand how to maintain your personal wellbeing
- Become a confident supporter during emergencies, disasters or traumatic events
- Learn fundamental skills to use when responding to a crisis
- Understand how to take care after an event
Target AudienceThis course is suitable for anyone who generally wants a better understanding of how to provide meaningful support during an emergency, disaster or traumatic event.
Learning MethodsThis is an online, self-paced learning module. For the best experience, we recommend completing on a desktop device using a supported browser. Allow up to 3 hours to complete.
- The six steps to wellbeing
- What is psychological first aid
- Five elements of psychological first aid
- Crisis, complex situations and reactions
- Psychological first aid action principles
- Supporting children and young people
- Cultural and ethical considerations for psychological first aid
- Privacy and confidentiality considerations for psychological first aid
- Taking care after an event
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|
|Psychological First Aid Bundle||11/11/2022||30/06/2023||$284.00|
Please note students have 90 days after enrollment to complete the course