Pet First Aid
Pet First Aid is an Australian veterinary-approved short online course. During the course learn essential cat and dog first aid basics and be ready for any emergency.
You’ll learn to understand and check your pet’s vital signs and care for the most critical emergency situations including wounds, seizures, bleeding, poisoning and choking in addition to understanding how to prepare, recognise and respond to critical emergencies.
Take the best care of your pet by signing up to our online course today.
- Take preventative care to keep your pet healthy
- Learn preventative care for your cats and dogs
- Be prepared for the most common pet emergencies
- Log in anytime to review course materials
Pet owners and people who care for cats and dogs
- Learn how to check your pet’s vital signs
- Respond to critical emergencies, like:
- Wounds and bleeding
- Heat exposure
- Preventative care, health, and wellbeing
Note: The ‘Pet emergency’ module of the course includes what is considered to be (by engaged industry experts) as the most relevant and important actions to take before, during and after a critical situation. This includes creating safe environments , creating emergency plans and recognising critical situations, all of which are included within the program. As there is no emergency transport infrastructure for animals (similar to ambulance service for humans) pet CPR is not included within this course.
- This is self-paced online learning. There are no formal assessments for this course
- Complete online in 30-60 minutes
|Pet First Aid||$60.00|