Pet First Aid
IntroductionPet First Aid is an Australian veterinary-approved short online course. During the course learn essential cat and dog first aid basics and be ready for any emergency.
You'll learn to understand and check your pet's vital signs and care for the most critical emergency situations including wounds, seizures, bleeding, poisoning, breathing and cardiac emergencies.
Take the best care of your pet by signing up to our online course today.
- Take preventative care to keep your pet healthy
- Learn preventative care for your cats and dogs
- Be prepared for the most common pet emergencies
- Log in anytime to review course materials
- Learn how to check your pet's vital signs
- Respond to critical emergencies, like:
Wounds and bleeding
- Preventative care, health, and wellbeing
Pet owners and people who care for cats and dogs
- This is self-paced online learning. There are no formal assessments for this course.
- Complete online in 30-60 minutes
|Pet First Aid||$60.00|