HLTAID009V - Virtual Classroom - CPR
Experience a fully virtual training that eliminates the need for traditional classrooms. This innovative approach combines interactive, self-paced online learning with webinar-style instruction and hands-on assessments led by qualified training professionals. Your personal training kit, complete with a manikin and other essential resources, will be delivered right to your door!
The course provides the essential knowledge and skills to maintain breathing and circulation in adults, children, or infants during cardiac arrest or other emergency situations. In addition to practising CPR and using a defibrillator, explore the legal aspects of CPR and familiarise yourself with the basic life support action plan. Join this practical, interactive, and enjoyable virtual course to enhance your life-saving capabilities.
Duration: Allow up to 3 hours for your combined online learning and virtual classroom session.
Manikin kit important information:
- Book at least 2 weeks ahead to allow for delivery to the postal address chosen at the time of booking.
- Once dispatched, the manikin kit is not returnable. If you need to cancel or make changes to your booking, the cost of the kit plus postage and handling is deducted from eligible refund amounts. Refer to our refund policy for more information.
- The course price includes postage and an 'Authority to Leave' is applied, please contact us to remove. Items will be left in a safe and accessible place, otherwise StarTrack will follow its process for undeliverable items.
- An additional $10 fee is charged at time of shipping to a PO Box delivery address.
- The resources in this kit are intended for the student's individual use only.
*Courses from 1st October 2023 onwards are scheduled in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
Ideal for those seeking to acquire or refresh their CPR skills, as well as renew their accreditation. This course follows national standards that can be applied to all workers and community members alike. There are no age limitations to this course.
- On successful completion, you will be issued with the nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Please note it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the adult manikin on the floor.
This course follows a blended learning format where students will complete online theoretical learning before attending a virtual session with a trainer to be assessed against the unit of competency requirements.
Step 1: Enrol in course.
- A manikin kit will be dispatched to your nominated address
- You will receive login credentials for theoretical online learning
Step 2: Complete your online learning while you wait for your manikin kit to arrive
Step 3: Attend a virtual session with your manikin kit
Step 4: Receive a statement of attainment (if all requirements are met)
Technology requirements: Participants will need access to a working computer with a steady internet connection to complete the course requirements.
- Learn CPR skills to save a life in a safe, fun and practical environment
- Have the knowledge and confidence to support a person who is not breathing normally or at all
- Hands-on practice doing compressions and ventilations and using a defibrillator
- Enjoy practical skills, role-plays and scenarios
- Your own space is your classroom in this completely virtual course
- Receive your own personal training kit, delivered to you directly
- Legal and other requirements
- Basic Life Support - DRSABCD
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) steps
- Demonstration and use of a defibrillator (AED)
|21 December 2023||09:30 am – 10:30 am||Online Course in AEDT||9||$160.00|
|16 January 2024||01:30 pm – 02:30 pm||Online Course in AEDT||9||$160.00|
|18 January 2024||01:30 pm – 02:30 pm||Online Course in AEDT||8||$160.00|
|22 January 2024||01:30 pm – 02:30 pm||Online Course in AEDT||12||$160.00|
|24 January 2024||01:30 pm – 02:30 pm||Online Course in AEDT||12||$160.00|
|29 January 2024||01:30 pm – 02:30 pm||Online Course in AEDT||12||$160.00|
|31 January 2024||01:30 pm – 02:30 pm||Online Course in AEDT||12||$160.00|
|2 February 2024||01:30 pm – 02:30 pm||Online Course in AEDT||12||$160.00|