Mental Health Matters in the Workplace eLearning
Mental health matters in the workplace is a short, self-paced, interactive online learning course. It's designed to give participants an introductory overview of wellbeing and mental health support considerations in the workplace.
What you'll learnThis course will help you understand the impacts of unsupported mental health in the workplace. You'll learn effective ways to promote and maintain wellbeing, recognise when others may need further support, and learn how to support somebody experiencing mental health concerns. Build self-care strategies that are personally relevant. Learn the impacts of unsupported mental health in the workplace. Learn how to identify mental health concerns and support others. Obtain great referral and support resources.
This course is for anyone who's interested in understanding and contributing to a positive workplace culture, by helping support and nurture good mental health.
Who's this for?
On completion of this course, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Participation.
- Self-care: understand the basic steps to personal wellbeing.
- Manager, team leader and member responsibility for creating a healthy workplace.
- Impacts of unsupported mental health.
- Recognise and respond to mental health concerns.
- The mental health support plan is an easy-to-use action plan to support someone experiencing concerns.
- Considerations for supporting someone experiencing mental health concerns.
- Understanding parameters of support.
- This is an online, self-paced learning module.
- For the best experience, we recommend completing it on a desktop device using a stable internet connection and a supported internet browser.
- Allow up to 2 hours to complete.
|Mental Health Matters in the Workplace eLearning||$110.00|
Please note: Students will not be able to commence the course until the selected start date. Once enrolled students have 30 days to complete the course