First Aid for Babies and Children Online
This self-paced online learning is designed to give parents and carers skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver first aid for common child-related injuries and illnesses.
Learn how to provide emergency first aid for baby head injury, baby allergic reaction, broken bones in babies and children, infant CPR, anaphylaxis in kids, and a range of other emergencies. All without leaving the comfort of your home of office!
Take the best care of your little ones by signing up to our online course today.
- Learn how to respond to emergencies involving children
- Have the skills and confidence to potentially save a life
- Know how to manage common child-related injuries and illnesses
- Have peace of mind that you can keep your child safe
- Be ready for emergencies involving children
- Get practical tips for safety around the home
The course is suitable for parents, expecting parents, grandparents, caregivers and anyone who works with or cares for children.
- Safety around the home
- Basic Life Support – DRSABCD
- CPR and defibrillation techniques for kids
- Breathing emergencies, including choking, asthma and anaphylaxis
- Infection control
- Psychological protection for kids
- Bleeding, cuts and grazes
- Bone and muscle injuries
- Head injuries
- Bites and stings
- Febrile convulsions
- This is an online, self-paced learning module
- For the best experience, we recommend completing on a desktop device using a supported browser
- Allow up to 2 hours to complete
|First Aid Babies and Children Online