First Aid for Babies and Children Online
This self-paced online learning is designed to give parents and carers’ skills‚ knowledge and confidence to deliver first aid for common child-related injuries and illnesses.
Learn how to provide emergency first aid for baby head injury‚ baby allergic reaction, broken bones in babies and children, infant CPR, anaphylaxis in kids, and a range of other emergencies.
The course is suitable for parents, expecting parents, grandparents, caregivers and anyone who works with or cares for children. You don't even have to leave the comfort of your home or office!
- Learn how to respond to emergencies involving children
- Have the skills and confidence to potentially save a life
- Know how to manage common child-related injuries and illnesses
- Have peace of mind that you can keep your child safe
- Be ready for emergencies involving children
- Get practical tips for safety around the home
On completion of this course, students can receive a certificate of completion.
- Safety around the home
- Basic Life Support - DRSABCD
- CPR and defibrillation techniques for kids
- Breathing emergencies, including choking, asthma and anaphylaxis
- Infection control
- Psychological protection for kids
- Bleeding, cuts and grazes
- Bone and muscle injuries
- Head injuries
- Bites and stings
- Febrile convulsions
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|
|First Aid for Babies and Children Online||24/03/2022||30/06/2022||$100.00|
Please note students have 90 days after enrollment to complete the course