HLTAID001B - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Blended
This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities
- On successful completion, you will be issued with the nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Please note it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the adult manikin on the floor.
- Learn CPR skills to save a life
- Meet your workplace safety obligations
- Legal and other requirements
- Basic Life Support - DRSABCD
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) steps
- Demonstration and use of a defibrillator (AED)