HLTAID009B - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Blended
Duration: Allow up to 2 hours for the completion of your online learning before your 1-hour in-person assessment.
Ideal for those seeking to acquire or refresh their CPR skills, as well as renew their accreditation. This course follows national standards that can be applied to all workers and community members alike. There are no age limitations to this course.
- On successful completion, you will be issued with the nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Learn theoretical concepts about CPR in the self-paced online learning before joining our practical classroom session.
Please note it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the adult manikin on the floor.
Technology requirements: Participants will need access to a working computer with steady internet connection to complete the course requirements.
- Learn CPR skills to save a life in a safe, fun and practical environment
- Have the knowledge and confidence to support a person who is not breathing normally or at all
- Hands-on practice doing compressions and ventilations and using a defibrillator
- Enjoy practical skills, role-plays and scenarios
- Legal and other requirements
- Basic Life Support - DRSABCD
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) steps
- Demonstration and use of a defibrillator (AED)