HLTAID001V - Virtual Classroom - CPR
This course follows a blended learning approach where students will complete online theoretical learning before attending a virtual session where students can interact with a qualified trainer to demonstrate CPR. The trainer will observe the student against the performance and knowledge evidence requirements for HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
When booking, please book at least 2 weeks ahead in order to allow time for the manikin kit to arrive in the post to your nominated address.
*The price for this course includes postage of a manikin kit to your nominated address. The manikin kit is used during the virtual session with the trainer to demonstrate CPR.
This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide CPR‚ in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities
- On successful completion, you will be issued with the nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Please note it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the adult manikin on the floor.
This course follows a blended learning format where students will complete online theoretical learning before attending a virtual session with a trainer to be assessed against the unit of competency requirements.
Step 1: Enrol in course.
- A manikin kit will be dispatched to your nominated address
- You will receive login credentials for theoretical online learning
Step 2: Complete your online learning while you wait for your manikin kit to arrive
Step 3: Attend a virtual session with your manikin kit
Step 4: Receive a statement of attainment (if all requirements are met)
- Learn CPR skills to save a life
- Meet your workplace safety obligations
- Your own space is your classroom in this completely virtual course
- Legal and other requirements
- Basic Life Support - DRSABCD
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) steps
- Demonstration and use of a defibrillator (AED)
|26 May 2021||12:30 pm – 01:30 pm||Online Courses||12||$99.00|
|4 June 2021||01:30 pm – 02:30 pm||Online Courses||12||$99.00|
|4 June 2021||03:00 pm – 04:00 pm||Online Courses||12||$99.00|
|9 June 2021||12:30 pm – 01:30 pm||Online Courses||12||$99.00|
|23 June 2021||12:30 pm – 01:30 pm||Online Courses||12||$99.00|
|30 June 2021||01:30 pm – 02:30 pm||Online Courses||12||$99.00|
|30 June 2021||03:00 pm – 04:00 pm||Online Courses||12||$99.00|